Extended Returns Information
The health and well-being of our customers, employees, seller partners and the communities we serve are of utmost importance to us. Therefore, we temporarily extended the return window to give you more time to send items back. Most items ordered from Amazon or our Seller partners between March 1, 2020 and April 30, 2020 can be returned until May 31, 2020. For items purchased after April 30, 2020, the normal return window will apply, which is usually 30 days from the date of receipt of shipment. Please refer to the Amazon return policy for details.
Items shipped from Amazon.com, including Amazon Warehouse, can be returned within 30 days of receipt of shipment in most cases. Some products have different policies or requirements associated with them.
Delivery with Services
- Returns or exchanges for items purchased from a third-party seller that provided a Delivery with Service (in-home unpacking, installation, assembly, etc.) have to be scheduled by the seller.
- During the scheduled return pick-up, the seller will uninstall or disassemble, and pick up the item.
- All sellers participating in the Delivery with Services program are required to support scheduled return pickups or exchanges.
- If a seller does not offer these methods, or is non-responsive to scheduling an appointment to return your items, you may contact the Amazon Home Services team, or file an A-to-z Guarantee claim.
- If a Delivery with Services item is missing parts or damaged through customer misuse, the customer may be charged a restocking fee based on the condition of the product.